WARNING: Failure to follow these safety instructions could result in fire, electric shock, injury, or damage to the Light Phone II or other property. Please read all the safety information below before using your phone.
Handling Handle your Light Phone II with care. It is made of metal, glass, and plastic and has sensitive electronic components inside. The phone or its battery can be damaged if dropped, burned, punctured, or crushed, or if it comes in contact with liquid. If you suspect damage to the battery, discontinue use, as it may cause overheating or injury. Using the phone with cracked glass may cause injury. If you’re concerned about scratching the surface of the phone, consider using a case or cover.
Repairing Don’t open or attempt to repair the Light Phone II yourself. Disassembling the phone may damage it, or cause injury to you. If your phone is damaged or malfunctions, please reach out to our support team and we can try to help you out.
Distraction Although we've designed the Light Phone II to be as little of distraction as possible, we do urge all of users to exercise caution when using the Light Phone II. It is never safe to take your eyes off of the road while driving, walking or biking to look at the screen of the Light Phone II.
Charging Using damaged cables or chargers, or charging when moisture is present, can cause fire, electric shock, injury, or damage to the phone or other property.